Fashion Forecasting & Planning Intern
Forecasting & Planning Intern
Rag Revolution has an opening for a creative, ambitious and highly motivated Forecasting & Planning Intern to join our rapidly growing business. We are looking to create a passionate team that will go the extra mile whilst being able to have fun on the way. The successful candidate will have strong social media understanding content writing/editing skills. A keen eye and interest in fashion and digital media.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and learn from Ireland's leading fashion rental brand.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends
- Monitoring market changes, competitor prices and products
- Producing reports and forecasts
- Identifying and reaching out to suitable brands and designers
- Liaising with brands/designers and negotiating contracts
- Pitching new ideas to the management team
- Seeking merchandise feedback from customers
- Market research, present social, marketing and media trends whilst predicting future trends
Key Skills Required
- Be able to make hard decisions
- Have brilliant business, planning and organisational skills
- Meet targets and work under pressure
- Have a business-like approach, and use tact and diplomacy when negotiating
- Be an excellent communicator
- Show a keen interest in the retail sector
- Be able to absorb and assess information quickly
- Have the numerical skills to interpret statistics and make commercial decisions
- Be a good negotiator
- Enjoy dealing with people, whether by phone or in-person
- Have the creative ability and an eye for detail
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint, and image editing
- Very organised and reliable with attention to detail
- Have a sense of humour and a positive personality
Candidates must have their own laptop. The role is for 4 hours a week, for a minimum of 12 weeks (unpaid)
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Team player
- Friendly and approachable
- Interested in sustainable fashion and luxury fashion
- Undergraduate or recent graduate in Fashion Buying, Business/Marketing/PR/Communications
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU HAVE A PHYSICAL STORE?
We do not have a physical store. Based in Dublin city, we offer delivery to every county in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. We have a fulfillment center where dresses can be picked up and dropped off.
CAN I TRY ON A DRESS BEFORE MY EVENT?
We offer a try on service where we will send the dress to you prior to your event for you to try on. We ask you to order your product at least 2 weeks before your event. Once your order has been processed please email us your order number and a date & time frame for us to deliver the piece to email@example.com. To opt for the try on service you must select this at the shipping part of the check out service.
WHAT'S THE RENTAL PERIOD?
We offer a 3 day and 7 day rental option. For longer periods send us a quick email and we will try our best depending on availability to accommodate you. Emails firstname.lastname@example.org.
WILL I GET CHARGED LATE FEES?
Although we always aim to avoid enforcing penalties to our customers, we do have a security in place to charge €50 for each day the dress is late coming back.
HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Outside of Dublin it may take up to 3 business days for your order to be delivered. Upon request with additional fee's we can offer same day delivery and next day delivery in Dublin only.
DO I NEED TO DRY CLEAN BEFORE I RETURN THE ITEM?
No, you don’t need to dry clean the item before returning. We have partnered with dry cleaning experts who clean and care for our products. Under no circumstance can you attempt to wash or have our products dry cleaned, doing so can result in you being charged.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE DRESS DOESN'T FIT OR SUIT?
As we offer a try on service we will assume once you order you are familiar with the brands sizing. If you are not please email in advance and we can arrange for you to try on (upon request) in advance of your event.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM AFTER MY EVENT?
We will send you a prepaid return label. Return instructions will be emailed to you once your order is confirmed.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DAMAGE THE ITEM?
Rag Revolution is a small independent Irish owned business, we ask that you treat our products with love, care and respect. We understand that from time to time normal wear will happen. Normal wear and tear consist of small removable stains and slight tears. These will be covered by us and you will not be charged. In the event that a product is returned beyond reasonable wear and tear then will charge you for the cost of repairing or replacing the item.
DO YOU PROVIDE SAME DAY OR EXPRESS DELIVERY?
In the event that you urgently need one of our products we can offer next-day delivery, this is an additional fee and the price will vary depending on the delivery partner who can accommodate this.
IS THERE A CANCELLATION FEE?
You will receive a full refund if you cancel 7 days or more of the booking date. If you cancel less than 7 days before your booking date you will not receive a refund and you will receive a credit note which can be used for future Rag Revolution products & services.
CAN I BUY THE ITEM I LOVE?
Please get in touch with the email@example.com team to discuss the opportunity to purchase one of our dresses.
DO YOU HAVE A PHYSICAL STORE?
We do not have a physical store. Based in Dublin city center, we offer delivery to every county in Ireland. We have a fulfillment center where dresses can be picked up and dropped off.
For in-store pickups, orders must be placed 48 hours before the pickup date. Once the order is confirmed you will receive an email will the pickup location (Dublin city centre).