- Change Of Booking Date Or Change Of Return Address
- Try-On Service (Dublin Only)
- RENT SLEEPER Michelin Linen Dress in Lavender
- RENT SLEEPER Belle Linen Dress in Blue Vichy
- Reformation Belgium Linen Dress
- Reformation Alta Dress
- Reformation Carolena Dress
- White Dress
- Red Dress
- Test Product Name
- RENT SLEEPER Michellin Ruffle Midi Dress
- Rent GANNI Smocked-bodice striped cotton-poplin midi dress
- Rent La Semaine Paris Karine Dress
- Rent La Semaine Paris Melody Lemon Dress
- Rent La Semaine Paris Melody Dress
- RENT ROTATE Bridget Dress
- RENT ROTATE Lili Midi Dress
- ROTATE Meghan Jumpsuit Mustard
- ROTATE Natalie Dress Carmine Rose
- ROTATE Irina Dress
- ROTATE Dawn Dress Fuchsia
- WR Designs
- Upcycled Reformation Nebraska Dress
- Upcycled Reformation Lacy Dress
- Upcycled Reformation Lawrence Polka Dot Dress
- Reformation Gina Dress
- Reformation Sidecar Dress
- Reformation Sigmund Dress Ink Bot Dress
- Alexander McQueen signature skull print scarf pink
- Chanel silk scarf
- Christian Dior Diorissimo silk scarf
- Classic Burberry Silk scarf
- Burberry Silk scarf
- Hermès scarf titled Les Cavaliers D'Or, by Vladimir Rybaltchenko
- Alexander McQueen signature skull print bandanna & scarf
- CHRISTIAN DIOR Vintage Silk Scarf
- Fendi silk monogram Logo scarf
- Louis Vuitton Takashi Murakami Scarf Bandana
- BEC + BRIDGE Seraphine cut-out midi dress
- KITRI Alicia Floral Print Shirt Dress
- ROTATE Red kim lurex mini dress
- H E Y A M I Disuko Black Dress
- RIXO Gold Leaf Dress
- RENT RIXO Tyra Sequin Crepe Midi Dress
- Olivia Rubin Imogen Polka Dot Dress
- Reformation Cabernet Dress
- Reformation Madeleine Dress
- Reformation Aries Dress
- Reformation Lawrence Red Dress
- Reformation Lawrence Polka Dot Dress
- ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN Cutout satin maxi dress
- Needle & Thread Rococo sequin-embellished point d'esprit
- Needle & Thread Dragonfly Garden
- GANNI Polka-dot hammered-satin maxi dress
- Self-portrait Chain-trimmed Swiss-dot chiffon maxi dress
- The Row – A brief insight into its ties to ethical garment making and sustainability.
- A contemporary twist to Irish heritage: An interview with Aoife McNamara
- The science behind Hermès' new mushroom-based leather bag
- Achieving balance: An interview with Clare Holden
- Alexander McQueen & Vestiaire Collective are collaborating on a ground-breaking buy-back scheme
- The Art of Eco-Punk: An Interview with Lucinda Graham
- The Rise & Fall Of A Fast Fashion Giant
- 12 Irish Designers To Support This Christmas
- The Queen's Gambit: 12 Iconic Looks That Should Be Worn Today!
- Meet The Rag Revo Team - Hannah Hewston
- Is Slow Fashion Taking Over Luxury?
- IS UPCYCLING THE FUTURE OF FASHION?
- COVID:19 - The End Of Fashion Week?
- 6 Irish Sustainable Fashion Brands That You Need To Support!
- Normal People: 5 looks That Prove Marianne Is A Sustainable Fashion Icon
- 5 Sustainable Denim Brands You Need To Know About!
- The Love Affair Between Fashion and Art - Ash L'ATELIER
- Fashion Revolution Week, Promoting Sustainable Fashion & Greater Tansparency in the Fashion Supply Chain.
- Will COVID-19 disrupt fashion sustainability?
- Why you should rent a dress instead of buying it!
- Wedding canceled due to Coronavirus!
- 5 Fashion Brands That Are Perfect For Wedding Season
- Sustainable fashion, how can you make more sustainable choices?
DO YOU HAVE A PHYSICAL STORE?
We do not have a physical store. Based in Dublin city, we offer delivery to every county in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. We have a fulfillment center where dresses can be picked up and dropped off.
CAN I TRY ON A DRESS BEFORE MY EVENT?
We offer a try on service where we will send the dress to you prior to your event for you to try on. We ask you to order your product at least 2 weeks before your event. Once your order has been processed please email us your order number and a date & time frame for us to deliver the piece to firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt for the try on service you must select this at the shipping part of the check out service.
WHAT'S THE RENTAL PERIOD?
We offer a 3 day and 7 day rental option. For longer periods send us a quick email and we will try our best depending on availability to accommodate you. Emails email@example.com.
WILL I GET CHARGED LATE FEES?
Although we always aim to avoid enforcing penalties to our customers, we do have a security in place to charge €50 for each day the dress is late coming back.
HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Outside of Dublin it may take up to 3 business days for your order to be delivered. Upon request with additional fee's we can offer same day delivery and next day delivery in Dublin only.
DO I NEED TO DRY CLEAN BEFORE I RETURN THE ITEM?
No, you don’t need to dry clean the item before returning. We have partnered with dry cleaning experts who clean and care for our products. Under no circumstance can you attempt to wash or have our products dry cleaned, doing so can result in you being charged.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE DRESS DOESN'T FIT OR SUIT?
As we offer a try on service we will assume once you order you are familiar with the brands sizing. If you are not please email in advance and we can arrange for you to try on (upon request) in advance of your event.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM AFTER MY EVENT?
We will send you a prepaid return label. Return instructions will be emailed to you once your order is confirmed.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DAMAGE THE ITEM?
Rag Revolution is a small independent Irish owned business, we ask that you treat our products with love, care and respect. We understand that from time to time normal wear will happen. Normal wear and tear consist of small removable stains and slight tears. These will be covered by us and you will not be charged. In the event that a product is returned beyond reasonable wear and tear then will charge you for the cost of repairing or replacing the item.
DO YOU PROVIDE SAME DAY OR EXPRESS DELIVERY?
In the event that you urgently need one of our products we can offer next-day delivery, this is an additional fee and the price will vary depending on the delivery partner who can accommodate this.
IS THERE A CANCELLATION FEE?
You will receive a full refund if you cancel 7 days or more of the booking date. If you cancel less than 7 days before your booking date you will not receive a refund and you will receive a credit note which can be used for future Rag Revolution products & services.
CAN I BUY THE ITEM I LOVE?
Please get in touch with the firstname.lastname@example.org team to discuss the opportunity to purchase one of our dresses.
DO YOU HAVE A PHYSICAL STORE?
We do not have a physical store. Based in Dublin city center, we offer delivery to every county in Ireland. We have a fulfillment center where dresses can be picked up and dropped off.
For in-store pickups, orders must be placed 48 hours before the pickup date. Once the order is confirmed you will receive an email will the pickup location (Dublin city centre).